Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Dream

My dream is to own a piece of land so that I could plant a variety of vegetables, fruit trees and rear livestocks such as cows, goats, ducks and chicken. Recently I was inspired by my uncle' farm back in China.

I would plant six honey mango trees, twelve persimmon trees, ten pear trees, two lychee trees, twelve longan tree and fourteen loquat trees and water-melon. When all the fruits were ripe in different seasons, I would able to harvest it and share with my family members and sell the majority of them for some pocket money.

For the case of vegetables, I would like to plant bittergourd, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage, caixin, peanuts and potatoes. When the vegetables are ripe, I would be able to harvest all my vegetables together with the help of all my family members.

Finally, I plan to buy a few baby chicks and ducks from the market and rear them. I would feed them with corn every morning and evening. My parents would take care of the rest of the cows and goats as they are too huge for me.

1 comment:

Wei Jian said...

Dear Soo Ming,
I wish you can bring me some fruits to eat next time =D