Thursday, September 4, 2008

Computer Games

Hi friend do you have a nice holiday. I'm sure you play lots of games at home let's me share with you what I play alot of different Internet games like dragon fable ,battleon,maple story.
Are you attracted to Internet games? Does you know that I'm also attracted to Internet games. Let's me tell you something when I am doing I also playing computer games.
I cannot stop playing because it's like a magnet attracting me . How long do you play computer ?
you know I play about 7 hours one week if I add the time that doing work it will about 12hours
do you know that playing computer game will affact your study also do you know why Let me tell you once you start playing it will be very hard to stop playing so the time will fly away and you have no time to study some time i has no time to do my homework. has you ever play computer none stop I had never play for at lest five hour


No comments: